Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

I've been baking cookies all week. Successfully made more than 8 dozen each of Butterscotch Cookies, Cherry Chocolate Pistachio Cookies, Jam Thumbprints, and Angel Fingers. But for some reason my Lemon Linzer dough is too soft to roll out and cut. So I have left it in the refrigerator over night and hope to have a dough I can work with in the morning. Have no idea what went wrong. I made 6 batches of it, so I sure hope it straightens out for me.

Good report, I hope?

He was having some problems with his heart beating so hard.

His blood pressure was high, he was having PAC, and needed his blood pressure medications put back in place.

When he was in the hospital they discontinued all but one blood pressure medication and his Lasix.

My cookies are done and shipped!!! Angel Fingers, Jam Thumbprints, Cherry Chocolate Pistachio, Butterscotch, and Lemon Linzers. Woot! I decided to do it early because they are predicting delivery problems. All mine will be delivered Monday or Tuesday, so I'm happy about that.

He was having some problems with his heart beating so hard.

His blood pressure was high, he was having PAC, and needed his blood pressure medications put back in place.

When he was in the hospital they discontinued all but one blood pressure medication and his Lasix.
I'm glad you got the care he needed. Why ever would they discontinue meds?"????

I've been baking cookies all week. Successfully made more than 8 dozen each of Butterscotch Cookies, Cherry Chocolate Pistachio Cookies, Jam Thumbprints, and Angel Fingers. But for some reason my Lemon Linzer dough is too soft to roll out and cut. So I have left it in the refrigerator over night and hope to have a dough I can work with in the morning. Have no idea what went wrong. I made 6 batches of it, so I sure hope it straightens out for me.
Try adding a bit of flour.

Back
Top Bottom