Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Well, I can't find my recipe either!!! :lau As I recall, you slice the cabbage into 1/2" steaks and drizzle olive oil and sprinkle garlic powder on it. A little salt and pepper and roast it, probably at 400 degrees for 15 min, or until desired softness. I like cabbage to be slightly undercooked.

Here is a link to fried cabbage that might be what you were looking for. Fried Cabbage. There are several if you just type "fried cabbage recipe" into the search bar.

(I don't "google" anything. I "duck duck go" it. lol But any search engine will work.)

Well, I can't find my recipe either!!! :lau As I recall, you slice the cabbage into 1/2" steaks and drizzle olive oil and sprinkle garlic powder on it. A little salt and pepper and roast it, probably at 400 degrees for 15 min, or until desired softness. I like cabbage to be slightly undercooked.

Here is a link to fried cabbage that might be what you were looking for. Fried Cabbage. There are several if you just type "fried cabbage recipe" into the search bar.

(I don't "google" anything. I "duck duck go" it. lol But any search engine will work.)

Thanks @ValerieJ

Back
Top Bottom