Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning! I could use some of that coffee! Thanks.

Always have the tea a bit later. Still with the Good Earth tea here. Even though it's not the healthy herbal tea I thought it was, it's still the best tasting tea I've ever had. Getting hard to come by too. We have to go to several stores to find it and then we buy every box they have on the shelf. There must be a run on it in our area. There is always a spot for it on the shelf and it's always empty. Obviously we are not the only ones buying all the available boxes. So strange. Obviously, Good Earth is Washington's tea of choice. LOL

IMG_5907.jpeg

Good morning! I could use some of that coffee! Thanks.

Always have the tea a bit later. Still with the Good Earth tea here. Even though it's not the healthy herbal tea I thought it was, it's still the best tasting tea I've ever had. Getting hard to come by too. We have to go to several stores to find it and then we buy every box they have on the shelf. There must be a run on it in our area. There is always a spot for it on the shelf and it's always empty. Obviously we are not the only ones buying all the available boxes. So strange. Obviously, Good Earth is Washington's tea of choice. LOL

I did a search for Good Earth Tea and found several articles.

It is available through Amazon and others.

There is a special for Memorial Day of 40% off.

Check it out.

I did a search for Good Earth Tea and found several articles.

It is available through Amazon and others.

There is a special for Memorial Day of 40% off.

Check it out.
Amazon only has the organic version. Strange as it sounds, I don't want the organic. I want the original. The flavor is so much better for some reason. The organic tastes mildewy to me.

I did order from Amazon and was careful to order the ones that didn't say organic, but still received the organic. 😠 So I sent them a note, because food items are not returnable. Actually chatted with them online about it and they refunded my money and said to just toss it out if I didn't want it. Gotta love Amazon. They stand behind their products.

Amazon only has the organic version. Strange as it sounds, I don't want the organic. I want the original. The flavor is so much better for some reason. The organic tastes mildewy to me.

I did order from Amazon and was careful to order the ones that didn't say organic, but still received the organic. 😠 So I sent them a note, because food items are not returnable. Actually chatted with them online about it and they refunded my money and said to just toss it out if I didn't want it. Gotta love Amazon. They stand behind their products.

Sorry, I thought I had found you a place to get your tea.

Back
Top Bottom