Curious Incubation Method

Great! I hope it hatches soon. Don't worry if it seems to take too long. They can take up to 24 hours or more from pip to hatched. Just keep the humidity high so it doesn't get stuck in there.

Great! I hope it hatches soon. Don't worry if it seems to take too long. They can take up to 24 hours or more from pip to hatched. Just keep the humidity high so it doesn't get stuck in there.

The hightest i can get my humidity is around 50% hope that is enough for it.

Should be O.K. I've hatched at 45% once. I just couldn't get it higher, but the chicks hatched O.K. Just don't open the door if you can help it.

Ok. thanks. will keep you all posted. Day 21 isnt even till tomorrow so this one is little early and i figured they would be little late due to a few problems i had.

This is a really interesting thread! I wonder how much it costs to run it.... This is a good idea to keep in mind if my incubator ever dies and I need something in an emergency!

This is a really interesting thread! I wonder how much it costs to run it.... This is a good idea to keep in mind if my incubator ever dies and I need something in an emergency!

I guess i will get an idea when i get the electic bill. LOL Another thought i had would be to hook a light up in there to the thermostat instead of the coils thats already in there. lol

caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom