Curious- what are the benefits of following people?

If you limit your profile to only people that you follow only those members can view your profile.
You can also see your news feed, which shows posts from the members you follow.

Followers don't really mean much. Sometimes when someone has lots it shows that lots of members like their posts and find them informative or funny or whatever.

I like to follow trolls so I can keep an eye on them. 🙄
Deal with trolls this way?
iu.jpeg

Actually, it makes me a bit nervous to have followers -- because at some point, I am going to say something so incredibly boneheaded that they will say to themselves, "what was I thinking following her?"

My apologies for when -- not if -- that happens!
You made me laugh, not at you, but with you.
Yes, we all like to give helpful advice sharing what we've learned on our own journey, but also we are still learning every day ourselves, so it's all good. There's a lot of helpful knowledge with compassion, empathy & understanding on this site. I have yet to see anyone deliberately be hurtful, insulting or degrading. I have greatly enjoyed & appreciated everyone's input, methods that failed or succeeded & willingness to help others. Overall, this site is designed as a learning resource of tremendous value, with a side benefit of sharing with people just like us, learning about how to give our best care to the creatures that enrich our lives, humor sharing our funny stories & camaraderie. Nowhere else can I share photos or stories of what hilarious things my Hens or Roos do & get the understanding & thumbs up, as I do here. Love you all! 😀

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom