Curled in toes, keeps making foot toes bleed help

You can use whatever oil you have on hand - coconut oil, any cooking oil or even baby oil.
She's a cute little thing. You are right, the toes need to be corrected as quickly as possible. Sometimes even with our best effort, they can't be fixed, all you can do is try.

Wow. I cant believe that didnt come to me. I had to use cooking cooking oil to get a poor baby frog off of a sticky trap years ago. .

jeez thats how i know im stressed it slipped my mind !

thanks for bringing that up so much :)

Yeah I would definitely suggest going to the dollar store or Walmart. Also you can often find vet wrap for a dollar or $1.50. that's the only thing I'll use on chick feet now or products like it.

I totally understand what you mean by being on a budget. It can be hard thinking of what you can and cannot do for them.

I am a bit worried about how her foot seems turned though I've never seen that with curled toes.

You can also Google foods and such that would have his numbers of those vitamins/minerals and feed them. Baby food is great for that. If you have any of the foods but don't have the money for a baby food version you can always make homemade baby food of sorts.

Back
Top Bottom