Current Internet Theory

Pics
This may be a reason why there seems to be a war on chickens. The egg yolk protects against covid and neutralizes the covid vaccines spike protein.
I found the page that you took a picture of:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33191178/

And then I followed a link that said "free full text" to here:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7608017/

Looking through the full text, several paragraphs down, I find:
"Here, we purified anti-spike-S1 IgYs from hens that were immunized with the S1 domain of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and interrogated their ability to neutralize SARS-CoV-2 pseudovirus using Hela cells with overexpressed human ACE2. In addition, we used competition ELISA assays to validate the IgY’s competitive binding to various SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein mutants, as well as the SARS-CoV Spike protein."

A key phrase would be "hens that were immunized with..."
This would not apply to eggs from any other hens.

The section titled "preparation" has a few more details, including:
"Each hen was injected (intramuscular) with 150 μg of the recombinant spike protein under the wings, once a week for 4 weeks,"
Again, not something that is happening to most chickens.

I am sure in the full article in the methods section it would have described how they infected the eggs, but I didn't pay to get access.
I was able to get access without paying :)

Edit to add:
Here is another page that appears to have the exact same study writeup, also free at present. (Same title, same authors, same text about how they did it.)
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1567576920336390

They did not state they inoculated the chickens, or egg yolks.. where are you getting that information?
Sorry, I didn't even read it to be honest. It's a well known technique used to create antibodies for vaccines. The hens would have to be exposed to covid first in order to be able to produce the necessary antibodies.

Sure. Here is a review article that explains how egg yolk antibodies are used.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7106195/

They probably didn't mention it because for scientists in that area the phrase 'egg yolk antibodies' means what I am saying so they don't need to specify in the abstract. I am sure in the full article in the methods section it would have described how they infected the eggs, but I didn't pay to get access.

Hope that helps.
So, I read this and it actually proves my point that chicken produce a lot of antibiotics and they do use chicken eggs to cure numerous ailments including neutralizing venom. They do not state that they inject the chicken or do anything with the egg.. so I am still not satisfied with your hypothesis that they do and I am just not seeing the proof in the article that they did do that..

What I am seeing is the antibiotics the yolk already has to protect a chic helps protect against covid-19 and neutralizes the spiked protein in the vaccine. I am not seeing where they used these eggs to manufacture anything.
Turns out there was a tiny button saying I could see the whole of that article for free. It is attached in pdf format below (if I did that right).
I am cutting and pasting two relevant pieces from the methods section - but you can read the whole thing for yourself.

---
Here, we purified anti-spike-S1 IgYs from hens that were immunized with the S1 domain of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and interrogated their ability to neutralize SARS-CoV-2 pseudovirus using Hela cells with overexpressed human ACE2.
[that is from the end of the introduction]
---
Each hen was injected (intramuscular) with 150 μg of the recombinant spike protein under the wings, once a week for 4 weeks, and then IgY was extracted and the titer evaluated. [that is in the first paragraph of the materials and methods section - 2.1]
---

Attachments

• Chicken egg yolk antibodies.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 0
I found the page that you took a picture of:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33191178/

And then I followed a link that said "free full text" to here:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7608017/

Looking through the full text, several paragraphs down, I find:
"Here, we purified anti-spike-S1 IgYs from hens that were immunized with the S1 domain of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and interrogated their ability to neutralize SARS-CoV-2 pseudovirus using Hela cells with overexpressed human ACE2. In addition, we used competition ELISA assays to validate the IgY’s competitive binding to various SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein mutants, as well as the SARS-CoV Spike protein."

A key phrase would be "hens that were immunized with..."
This would not apply to eggs from any other hens.

The section titled "preparation" has a few more details, including:
"Each hen was injected (intramuscular) with 150 μg of the recombinant spike protein under the wings, once a week for 4 weeks,"
Again, not something that is happening to most chickens.

I was able to get access without paying :)

Edit to add:
Here is another page that appears to have the exact same study writeup, also free at present. (Same title, same authors, same text about how they did it.)
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1567576920336390
You were faster than me at finding that for free button - I may need new glasses!

So, I read this and it actually proves my point that chicken produce a lot of antibiotics and they do use chicken eggs to cure numerous ailments including neutralizing venom. They do not state that they inject the chicken or do anything with the egg.. so I am still not satisfied with your hypothesis that they do and I am just not seeing the proof in the article that they did do that..
both @NatJ and I managed to access and read the full article that you posted a screen shot of and it does state in there very clearly that they injected the hens with spike protein.
I think I managed to attach a pdf of that article so you can read it for yourself.

Read section 3 titled 'Production of IgY'. You will see multiple references to different inoculation protocols and that the commonest approach is an intramuscular injection.
These are all talking about how you expose the hen to the antigen so that it makes the antibodies that you can then harvest from the egg yolk.
The hen makes the antibodies in response to exposure to something foreign in the body (that is what an antigen is) so you have to expose the hen to them or she won't make the right antibody.
In the specific study you posted they go on (at some length I might say!) about exactly what spike protein they used and how they isolated it, and then say they injected each hen with it multiple times.

Last edited:
They did not state they inoculated the chickens, or egg yolks.. where are you getting that information?
It's common knowledge for anyone familiar with how medicines were developed. Not all 'studies' reference other studies, you can look up studies with egg yolks.
Even the article tells you how inoculation is done, you can look up other studies. I recommend you do that.
Also, that article has been cherry picked, not all studies share the same results. Not all egg yolks will 'kill' covid, just the ones that have developed in a lab for that purpose

Back
Top Bottom