Current Internet Theory

Pics
Well, maybe it is the protein factor. You have spiked protein and high egg protein. If we are pumping ourselves up with good egg protein, maybe that is what neutralizes the spiked protein?
Meaning no disrespect, what is your educational background? Its obvious from your questions that you don't have what I (perhaps erroneously) believed to be a rather modest understanding of the basics of immunology, epidemiology, and virology I had thought present here in the adult population of the US. I'm not certain what level of basic scientific understanding I can assume in attempting to respond to you.

I do not have an education in biology, my education is in finance. That is why I question.. I have 25 years this year in banking.
That helps. I need to head back to work, will try and formulate something that assumes a lesser understanding in the relevant fields, post this evening.

So, I read this and it actually proves my point that chicken produce a lot of antibiotics and they do use chicken eggs to cure numerous ailments including neutralizing venom. They do not state that they inject the chicken or do anything with the egg.. so I am still not satisfied with your hypothesis that they do and I am just not seeing the proof in the article that they did do that..
It's antibodies NOT antibiotics.

what I (perhaps erroneously) believed to be a rather modest understanding of the basics of immunology, epidemiology, and virology I had thought present here in the adult population of the US.

I think you were over-estimating the understanding of the average US adult on those subjects. I'm fairly sure that most adults I know would have trouble with the recent discussion in this thread, unless they stopped to look some things up along the way. And yes, I am including myself, since I did have to look up several things.

They did not state they inoculated the chickens, or egg yolks.. where are you getting that information?
From the article Abstract:

Conclusions: We demonstrated here that after immunization of chickens with our recombinant S1 protein, IgY neutralizing antibodies were generated against the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein S1 subunit; therefore, showing the potential use of IgY to block the entry of this virus.

This whole thing is way out of hand. It went from backyard chickens are being fed tainted feed, to farmers have been feeding tainted commercial feed. It was Dumor & Producer's Pride & then went to all of Purina. Today I viewed a guy on Youtube reading the Nature's Best statement on their feed & saying Nature's Best manufactured the feed at TSC & were covering their butt. Where will it all end? If my chickens weren't laying since last June, I would have done more digging before now. Whisper down the lane at its best. There might be a problem with the feed but find out before you trash everybody.

I'm seeing this being spread around Facebook as well, with misleading information. Most people are not even reading the article. Please folks - do not share things without reading it first, thinking about it, and checking in with your own bias, and then reading it again. This goes for all headlines.
standing ovation applause GIF

Back
Top Bottom