Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

I haven't seen those. I've seen four of Pure Flix's movies; God's Not Dead (very well done), The Book of Ruth: Journey in Faith (low budget but entertaining, and pretty faithful to the biblical account of Ruth), What If (not a Bible film but entertaining), and The Book of Esther (fairly entertaining, but not very accurate to the Biblical account of Esther). Although not perfect, a much better done movie and more Biblically accurate account centered on the story of Esther is One Night With the King.
I liked God's Not Dead, and their making a 2nd one that comes out April 1. "Do You Believe?" was also another good movie.

My daughter and son-in-law went to see Risen last night, and my wife, son, and I went to see it this afternoon. It was a very interesting movie. Of course the weaving of story of the Roman tribune in with the apostles was contrived for the purpose of developing the plot, but we would still recommend the film as being well worthwhile.
Cool. We might see it when it comes out on DVD. Did you guys hear about what their doing in New Orleans on March 20th? They are doing a live reenactment of the crucifixion and resurrection on FOX.
smile.png

I liked God's Not Dead, and their making a 2nd one that comes out April 1. "Do You Believe?" was also another good movie.

Cool. We might see it when it comes out on DVD. Did you guys hear about what their doing in New Orleans on March 20th? They are doing a live reenactment of the crucifixion and resurrection on FOX.
smile.png

I saw the trailer for God's Not Dead 2 at the movie last night. It looks good. I haven't heard anything about the reenactment on FOX.

Wife was watching some awards thing? last night. Must of been on ABC had something to do with Disney? Wasn't paying attention, just passing through.
They played commercials for a new Jungle Book and Pete's Dragon.
I actually never seen the original Pete's Dragon until a couple yrs ago.

Wife was watching some awards thing? last night. Must of been on ABC had something to do with Disney? Wasn't paying attention, just passing through.
They played commercials for a new Jungle Book and Pete's Dragon.
I actually never seen the original Pete's Dragon until a couple yrs ago.
The new Jungle Book actually looks pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom