Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

Wouldn't you know it, accidentally read spoilers for Avengers Infinity War(this is getting to be a habit). Mainly it discussed what characters will not survive the movie. Some are at the end end of contract and don't want to continue, others will be killed off because their salary has skyrocketed.

Netflix season 2 of their big hit "Stranger Things," will be available Oct.27. I'm planning to watch during daylight hours, to lessen any scare factor. Probably sleep with the light on too!

It's hard to define, mostly spooky , supernatural stuff happening to kid who was snooping around where he shouldn't have. Has an 80's flavor to it. Kids riding bikes, no cell phones, or video games. Mother is plenty weird to begin with.

I bet if you google it you can find a better description of it. It wasn't MY favorite show but, it sure was a big hit seemingly with everyone else. :confused:

It wasn't MY favorite show but, it sure was a big hit seemingly with everyone else. :confused:
Maybe when it comes out on DVD, the library will get it and I'll see it then.

I watched "The dressmaker". Kate Winslet plays the dressmaker, who returns to a small country town after having been sent away as a child. I really liked it, good story, great cast (just about every well known Aussie actor is in it). Kate Winslet nails an Aussie accent, she's really good in this. Judy Davis plays her mum, she's terrific as well.

Potato chip, if you go to "Rotten Tomatoes," on line you can find trailers for "Stranger Things," and some info on plot and changes from first season to second (coming out this Friday.)

BTW " Wolverine" has run its course but, the girl from the last movie will have her own movie, called "Laura."- really creative - duh !!

Potato chip, if you go to "Rotten Tomatoes," on line you can find trailers for "Stranger Things," and some info on plot and changes from first season to second (coming out this Friday.)
Yes, thanks, but there's no point thinking I'd want to watch it if I can't. I'll wait until it appears somewhere other than Netflix. There are lots of other shows to waste time on.

Back
Top Bottom