Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

Please skip Faranheit 451. The only things about this movie that are even related to the book is the title and character names. Read the book instead.
Thanks for the review!

It has been a long time since I read the book. I will read it again soon

O

h! Sorry:) Deleting it..
Dont delete it. You expressed an opinion. On BYC, you can duscuss anything about chickens, ducks, geese, whatever feathered farm or backyard animal you have. You can ask questions about feeding, care, and housing. Or, you can show and discuss the crazy things they do.
Or, you can discuss things you like to do, things that bother you, make you mad, or make you happy. On here, its not just about chickens or poultry, its about having friends you can talk to about anything. Ive met alot of nice people on here as well as BYH, and count them to be my friends. Welcome to BYC!

Last edited:
Dont delete it. You expressed an opinion. On BYC, you can duscuss anything about chickens, ducks, geese, whatever feathered farm or backyard animal you have. You can ask questions aboht feeding, care, and housing. Or, you can show and discuss the crazy things they do.
Or, you can discuss things you like to do, things that bother you, make you mad, or make you happy. On here, its not just about chickens or poultry, its about having friends you can talk to about anything. Ive met alot of nice people on here as well as BYH, and count them to be my friends. Welcome to BYC!
I thought it sounded mean- so I deleted it anyway:)

Back
Top Bottom