Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

Age of Ultron had some great parts, but I did not like the whole movie. Some things sort of awkwardly cobbled into the movie. My biggest beef is the whole waxing waning superhero power thing. Their powers always fail them when a plot twist is needed. On the bright side, it did keep the children gasping and laughing.

My son told me his friends liked Daredevil - so I watched 1 st. episode just now. I'm hooked! Only an hour long and better than Ultron already
yesss.gif
Oh, I streamed it on Netflix.

Last edited:
We saw 'The Age of Adeline' yesterday. It beat jamming splinters under your fingernails. Whoa, that's not fair. I have a toothache and am more surly than usual - believe it or not. It was OK - it did beat putting mulch in the flower beds. That's what I am doing today.

I love Daredevil who masks his identity by pulling a watch cap down over his eyes (he's blind so it doesn't matter). The girl involved doesn't recognize him. Sounds like the Clark Kent/superman thingy where he wears glasses as Clark and stupid Lois can't tell he's superman. I guess women haven't advanced since the 50's.

How does he know where his opponent is? I think people also assume the blind have the rest of their senses sharpened. But to throw punches to someone you can't see, well I dunno. It won't stop me from watching anyway. He's kinda neat.

Felix count to thirty before answering, so I can leave the computer and not me compelled to answer back. Okay 1 -2 -3 I'm outta here.

Back
Top Bottom