custom made scrapbook pages, checkbook covers or calenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, so I was cleaning up some paper and ran across some colors that I thought would go great for kelly's EE roo so I had to sit down and do it (LOL... it must be a disease) he is pretty much finished other then my black pen Ineed to get to finish his eyes

9313_rooster1.jpg

clap.gif
I like him...

You need to get me info to pay you for my order dear lady, especially as you are nearly finished with it. LOL

I wouldn't ask for anything else, I set the price when I posted, so that is no big deal.... I will hopefully be getting my pen tommorrow to finish the checkbook covers up ... I will let you know as soon as they are all complete and get in covers out to you

lol... I love what I do, it lets me work with my hands and create what I see in my head, so it fun for me and if I can earn a little here and there that is great too!

try sending some more people my way when you can, I am getting done with Kellys now (need to do back ground) so pass my name and forum around so people can see my work

thanks

Quote:
I would go with an 8x10 b/c that leaves you with a photo for 5x7 if you went with a 5x7 it would only be about 3x5... but it is up to you
thanks

That sounds good. I'll be your "next-in-line"
smile.png

gracefulbantam - what color chickens you looking for to me to do... I can do pretty much anything

do you have a saying you were looking to put on it .... let me know
thanks

Last edited:
here is the last of yours cetawin - as soon as I get in to town to get my black pen I will get them ou to you... I will be getting the lettering out tommorrow too, so as soon as everything is done I will drop you a line
9313_kitties2.jpg

lol when I scanned the pic I must of flipped it somehow... but the kitties are actually in the reverse position....lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom