custom made scrapbook pages, checkbook covers or calenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, mine's almost done!! Can you write "Chook Book" on it...sorry for whoever's idea I'm stealing.
hide.gif

ETA: Actually, maybe I like "Chicken Checking" or something...what do you guys think?

Last edited:
will be adding barn and background items tommorrow... put my stuff away for the night, it is suppose to rain so I thought I would leave me some stuff to finish tommorrow

Quote:
My Chook Book was what I had put on mine...feel free to use it. It just fit and I thought it was catchy. hehehehe

BTW I love all of the ones you have made for me...I will certainly pass your name on.
smile.png

Last edited:
hey vicki.... I can do just about anything you want, send me a pic and can design something for you... just let me know, I am finishing up a checkbook now and have a 8x10 photo frame after that, and possibly one other checkbook cover, just let me know

and the chick is still doing great, she is like one of the family she whines when we have to put her back into the brooder, I have to put a blanket around so she can not see us, she is sleeping on my shoulder as I write and just got done enjoying a piece of watermelon

thanks

vicki.... I may be bringing some checkbook covers to chickenstock too, not sure, depends on how much time I have and how many orders I have before then, but it was on my list of things I may bring

just an FYI

Ok, so far, I have decided I want one with a red doberman on it (checkbook cover) for my daughter, I can send a pic if needed, and one with a Noah's ark theme, I can send a pic of that too, as I just had one done for our farm logo, for mine. I would also like a Yorkie one done, if possible. I know I will need more, but will get back to you on what I need on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom