custom made scrapbook pages, checkbook covers or calenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
vicki - go ahead and send some pics so I can take some inspiration from them and as soon as I start yours I will send pm to you to let you know keep an eye on this forum for your items

just keep me posted on what other ones that you want for me to make

thanks

gracefulbantams - i will defeinetly get on either today or tommorrow and take a look at those and I will pm you when I have one done to see if you like it and then I can go from there

thanks
angela

Great, thanks
smile.png

I sent you a couple of pics. I figured out two more, one of a beach scene, maybe florida like, palm trees? and the other for my neice, who loves shopping, particularly purses and shoes!! So maybe some big funky purses and shoes?? Still working on the last one, she is hard!

thank you all.... sorry I have not posted much of any pics in a couple of days my allergies had flared up and haven't felt like getting all my stuff out, but I have everything undercontrol and will be busily working tonight and some tommorrow - have another bday cake to do this weekend so I plan on getting cetawin and kellyhm all finished today and getting gracefulbantam and vicki's started probably tonight if not tommorrow

thank you all

hi everyone... I just went to take some pics of the items that i have gotten done and found out camera was dead, so battery is on charger now so hopefully I can get it charged before I get off tonight to get some more pics on!

hope everone has a great 4th of july - I will be celebrating my son's 7th birthday at the lake so pretty busy around here..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom