Cute Personalized Leg Bands for Spoiled Chickens!

I would be concerned about metal bands in the winter. I suppose when the flock is roosting it wouldn't be an issue but when they're free ranging in the winter wouldn't they get very cold? If I'm out and about in the cold without a hat, I can feel the cold clear through my ears if I'm wearing any kind of earrings.

It sounds like this could turn into a full time job and a real money maker for you. Take a poll of what people are will to pay for one. If it costs $3.00 to make don't forget your time. I bet you could stand at that machine for one full day if you took orders and made them all on one day of the week! I know I want 8!!

Let me start off by saying my chickens are VERY spoiled..and are more like little egg laying pets than farm animals. So being like members of the family, I wanted someway to identify them other than zip-ties or pipe cleaner so after looking everywhere with no luck I finally decided to make my own. I think they turned out nice! Let me know what ya'll think!!

The ducks are next!!!! :)
WOW I love those!! Do you make/sell them to other owners?

Quote:
Those are beautiful. I am sure that my granddaughters would think those are neat bracelets for thier chickens.

Have you decided to make these on a full time basis? These are a wonderful idea and they really stand out.
I just joined BYC, new to the chicken experience and getting my first chickens in about a month.
How can you be contacted to order some? I know my Buffs are going to be very spoiled rotten.

Back
Top Bottom