CUTE Rooster Cabinet! Dark Green Wood, Colorful Roosters, 4 Drawers

ranchhand

Rest in Peace 1956-2011
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
SC
Adorable little 4 drawer cabinet, perfect for jewelry, spices or odds and ends in the kitchen or office. Measures 9-3/8" tall, 5-1/2" wide and 5" deep including the drawer knobs.

The interior of each drawer is about 1-1/4" deep, and approximately 4" wide by 3-1/4" across. It is used and has a few nicks.

Came from a smoking household, my SIL's. It has been in our detached shop/garage since May, but I can't smell due to allergies!

I tried all the tricks I know to get shipping down- but it still wouldn't go any lower that the quoted price bacuase of weight. (Parcel Post would only be .08 less
hmm.png
)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I made a mistake uploading the pics and they wouldn't enlarge - they will now!

Quote:
It was originally used for jewelry, keys, Greenbax stamps, change and other miscellaneous stuff. It isn't set up for hanging, but I think it would work just fine if screwed to a wall through the top drawer opening. It's pretty sturdy, but I wouldn't put anything heavy in it. The cabinet itself is almost 2-1/2 lbs.

I see it as more of a knick-knack cabinet.
big_smile.png
All that little stuff that piles up everywhere!

I see it as an adorable little spice bottle holder! Hope I bid right, if not, let me know. I have no actual idea how this section works.

Back
Top Bottom