cuteness vs. cuteness

Which one is cuter?

• Total voters
Silkies and Polish don't have faces, so they're a no for me. 😕

D'Uccles are cute and that beard can be so irresistible, but they're lacking in the fluff department.

Seramas also lack fluff, but they're soooo tiny and they come in silkied, too 😍

But, of the options, my heart belongs to Cochin bantams. :love

Silkies and Polish don't have faces, so they're a no for me. 😕

D'Uccles are cute and that beard can be so irresistible, but they're lacking in the fluff department.

Seramas also lack fluff, but they're soooo tiny and they come in silkied, too 😍

But, of the options, my heart belongs to Cochin bantams. :love
Face
20210811_152137.jpg
20210811_152119.jpg
20210811_152637.jpg
20210221_091155.jpg

Wow, you got me :rolleyes:

Preeetty sure that the really poor quality hatchery grade Silkies aren't the ones people first think of when talking about the breed, much less their cuteness. "Cute" ain't exactly the first word that comes to mind looking at them. :p

(And before anyone gets upset at me, this is what my Silkies look like, too, because I like my birds to have faces and I prefer them that way. Just... they aren't "cute" birds like bearded and fully crested Silkies are. ;) )

Me too!🤪
Face-
C0475DA4-883C-45FB-BCBC-4E80FED8A87B.jpeg

Psh, that's no face, that's an eye peeking out of what appears to be a buff-colored mop. 🤣

Wow, you got me :rolleyes:

Preeetty sure that the really poor quality hatchery grade Silkies aren't the ones people first think of when talking about the breed, much less their cuteness. "Cute" ain't exactly the first word that comes to mind looking at them. :p

(And before anyone gets upset at me, this is what my Silkies look like, too, because I like my birds to have faces and I prefer them that way. Just... they aren't "cute" birds like bearded and fully crested Silkies are. ;) )

Psh, that's no face, that's an eye peeking out of what appears to be a buff-colored mop. 🤣
A feather mop of LOVE!

Back
Top Bottom