Brownie

Blue silkie
Max -- male

Partridge silkie
Mccilla --female

Splash bantum silkie
Peck---male
PIscilla --- female

funny- I have a SFH roo whos name is HENry.

My DH chose that name lol my brother in law told him to do Shercock Holmes or mother clucker
1f633.png

I have 3 warrens that are approximately 26 weeks. My 8yr old grandson called one bubbles. His sister of 2 yrs old called the 2nd one buttercup ( both named after the power puff girls) and the last one I named myrtle.

We have a very small RIR hen who is a little bit handicapped--kind of mentally challenged, and not very coordinated. We call her Penny, because of her color and size and because she's not worth very much but we keep her for good luck.

Haha, old lady names... I guess you could say ours have them lol. Not intentionally old lady names but we wanted them to have real names like all the other critters around here. Currently We have One named Rubarb though and one of our guineas that's called Daisy that's probably a male. My husband had a ton of clever chicken named like these, that are names changed slightly but we went with just naming them regular names. Hoping to get chicks & keets this spring and definitly will have to read through all these for inspiration ;)

I am waiting on 3 blue Isbar eggs to hatch I usually name them what ever comes to mind when they are born, I may name one Blue isbar egg "Zee" just for bluesy music.

Back
Top Bottom