cutest chicken names!

Pics
I have a bantam black chicken named Kingsford. (charcoal) =D

My other girls and cats are named after champions from league of legends like,
2 RIRs - Quinn and Valor
Blue copper maran - Ashe
Barn cat - Teemo

Our firsts were Babe (she's special and didn't think she'd make it; it's also tribute to Babe's Fried Chicken restaurant), Rosebud, Zoe.

This last group were named for herbs and spices, I'm not very creative-
Willow
Angelina
Cinnamon
Ginger
Curry
The roo ended up being called Rudy, Basil was too proper for him.
We had a turkey a few years ago, rescued from a petting zoo, his name was Phil, and he knew his name so I couldn't change it. I loved him sooooooo much.

Getting ready for a few more so it's good to see your ideas.

I meant Angelica, darn preemptive text. The first group also had 1 named Simone. Simone was unique. When we had guests or parties she would sit on someone's lap and look as if she were following the conversation, making eye contact and nodding occasionally :)

This is Teckadee! I absolutely adore her name. She's a cochin bantam.

Our friend has the cutest names for her chickens, Poach, Scramble, Sunny and Benedict. I want to steal those names!

Last edited:
I will be getting a New Jersey Giant rooster the week of June 8th (as a chick) I have 3 names i cant decide on: "Blazer", "Oscar" or "Bruno". I know June is a long ways from now, but I'd really appreciate a vote of one of the 3 names :) Which ever name has the most votes before the week of June 8th....then that will be the roosters name. Thanks!!! :D
yippiechickie.gif

I will be getting a New Jersey Giant rooster the week of June 8th (as a chick) I have 3 names i cant decide on: "Blazer", "Oscar" or "Bruno". I know June is a long ways from now, but I'd really appreciate a vote of one of the 3 names :) Which ever name has the most votes before the week of June 8th....then that will be the roosters name. Thanks!!! :D
:yiipchick
Uno for Bruno

My ladies...
darlene
charlotte
jules
rosie
mary
we also had gracie, but she turned out to be a roo, so now he is Dexter, who incidentally is looking for a new home! Southern Oregon peeps??? Anyone looking for an aggressive humper who is kind of a jerk (i am talking about a rooster of course)???

Back
Top Bottom