cutest chicken names!

Pics
This is Snicker who hatched yesterday. Her dad is Rhode Island red and her mom is black and yellow mixed, and she came out with all the colors of a Snickers bar!

I have 13 chickens. 1 boy 12 girls. Some of my girls got stuck with boy names. Girls:
Evil twin brother,and Bravo. And most of my hens are called 'little guy' and 'good boy.' How funny but we can't change their names.
big_smile.png

I have three americaunas, and my boyfriend, a marine, decided to name them Liberty, Patriot, and Freedom.....yup.... I'm pretty sure the only one that's going to stick is Liberty, patriot will end up chipmunk, and freedom will end up as something else. I just call them peepers right now lol

I've named my girls after roller derby queens:
Turbo Trixie
Strawberry Crush
VooDoo Lilly
Coco Motion
Messy Jessy
Sunset Vixon
Black Pearl
Twisted Sister
Ginger Snap
Whitetrash Barbie

Their short names are Trixie, Stawberry, Lilly, Coco, Jessy, Sunset, Pearl, Sister, Ginger and Barbie!

I agonized over the names for our four chicks and considered a theme like flowers or Disney ladies, but finally just picked quirky names that I like and seemed to fit the chicks. My hubby picked one name - I'll leave you to guess the name he chose (not what I would have guessed from my big, burly hubby). Trixie, Lulu, Daisy, and Ducchess.

Back
Top Bottom