Cutest chicks contest Ends Sep 13th (Winner Posted on Page 5)

here i go!

05-07-08_1408.jpg

this was my first hatch of this year and ionly got 9 and only ended up with 8
05-07-08_1409.jpg
this is also a bantam porcelain d'uccle from my first hatch of this year.

now going onto to my second hatch this year!
animals169.jpg
here are my babies! i only got 3
2 are buff orps and 1 is i think a cornish... not sure but dont worrie i dont kill my chickies!
animals157-1.jpg

here is buffy one of my little buff orp pullets that is not afraid of anything! the first time she saw my camera she started pecking at it and i stuck my hand out and she just pecked at me and then let me pet her.
animals168.jpg

here is one of my other little buff orp pullets pea-wee she is kinda shy but really likes me. and she is the smallest baby chick so far but i have a feeling she will catch up soon because i have never heard of a "small" buff orp!
animals166.jpg

and last but not least the one little chickie think is a cornish but not sure she/he was supose to be a buff orp pullet but i am thinking not! but no matter what i will not kill him/her andhe/she will live its whole life! oh and he/she's name is Amanda because it was my friends birthday today and she wanted me to name a chickie after her.

Last edited:
These are a blue cochin pullet and a turken pullet (buff?) both just over a week old and from Ideal, no names yet im open for sudgestions?

5972_chicks_001.jpg

Not sure what all we have here....but this is what I have been told (Thanks BYC'ers). Also is 10:55 my time so not sure which time zone contest ends at....

2 1/2 weeks old...all of em

All Bantams....

#1....Partridge Cochin "Cookie"

#2....Blue Cochin "Kelly"

#3....Light Brahma "Snuggles"

"edited to add names"

11212_baby_1.jpg

11212_baby_2.jpg

11212_baby_3.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom