Havoc
Mayhem

Button quail
Jerry
Patch
Li’l Mama
Squid
Psyche

The title really describes it all, tell me the name of your poultry, (No need for photos, because we dont base it off that, but you can if youd like) it can be any poultry, Chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, guinea fowls, etc!

by the way, the contest ENDS at May 15, 2021
Winner; Cinnamoncocketial *SESAME*

Miss Nina Feeling Good
Miss Dolly working 9 to 5
Miss Queen Don't Stop Me Now
Miss Shirley Diamonds are forever

It's quite a theme 💃

Help with the great name debate of 2021!!!!!

We are new to raising chicks but have 6 of the cutest fluff ball pullets ever. The wife had two names picked out long before (lil peep and nugget) and the toddler grandkid quickly picked two names (chirp and ummm). All the names I like are from movie lines and keep getting the disapproving looks.

So, is Dr Quinn an Medicine Woman (because if I wanted roosters I would have named them Walker and Texas Ranger) too terrible? Talladega Nights was not my first choice but gets the least resistance.

I wanted Animal House for the whole flock (bluto, boon, d-day, pinto, flounder, and of course stork) with the greek letters on the coop. Sheer genius with lasting humor that transcends generations. They would be the kind of chickens you could drink a beer with and make stories that will become legend.

Do I put my foot down and upset the grandkid and go with the Animal House theme or compromise?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom