Cutest Webs of 2016 contest

We got our Dewey back this morning!
Dewey is soooo cute. Would the very plumpish and soft burd mind a big hug and kiss from me?

Name: Wilfred
Breed: Swedish, I think?
Other: he got stepped on and we didn't think he'd make it but he's alive and strong and hates taking his medication!

This ones a bit younger. Maybe 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Name: Wilfred
Breed: Swedish, I think?
Other: he got stepped on and we didn't think he'd make it but he's alive and strong and hates taking his medication!

This ones a bit younger. Maybe 2 weeks.

AWW, poor sweet Wilfred. But i am happy and thankful he's thriving. He's so cute looking at the dandelion. Very kissable little young birb.

The little one in the middle pic is precious.

Is that Wilfred in the bottom pic? It's funny how upright he is and with the building and tree in the background he looks very stately.

AWW, poor sweet Wilfred.  But i am happy and thankful he's thriving.  He's so cute looking at the dandelion.  Very kissable little young birb.

The little one in the middle pic is precious.

Is that Wilfred in the bottom pic?  It's funny how upright he is and with the building and tree in the background he looks very stately.  

I'm happy he's alright too! And yes all three are him. I like photography but it's kinda hard to get him at certain angles cause he wants to run up and get close for snuggles

Back
Top Bottom