CUTS on there Backs while trying to hatch!!

my method is a bit different.. after trial and error I have found what works very well for me.. just had a 100% hatch rate on shipped ancona eggs.. every air cell detached.. have blue swedish eggs in the incubator that are showing 100% fertility (also had detached air cells).. golden 300s are looking good with only a few clears and the white french muscovy eggs are also showing 100% fertility.. giant pekins,are also looking very good... all of the good eggs should hatch with no issues
eggs that end up going through Austin postal hub several times tend to come in scrambled.. but I also have khaki campbell eggs cooking that are looking good considering they were lost and went through Austin's hub twice

I just unpacked more ancona eggs that came in today's mail (a different seller from the last batch) that only had bubble wrap around the eggs and no other packing.. if they are fertile (did not appear to be scrambled when I just candled them) then they should hatch as well..
More eggs are due in this week... goose and duck... lol.. yeah I get a lot of shipped eggs

And what is it that you did differently because I tried Sally's theory, and it did NOT work out for me..

Okay guys, after speaking with the breeder I have decided to let her send me more eggs. She has been more than nice this whole time and I definitely don't think she was aware of whatever did cause this. Her incubators are full and she wants to test another batch of eggs before putting anymore eggs up for auction.

Of all call duck eggs I purchased hers was by far the best fertility I've seen so far. So fingers crossed on the batch she's sending me, I will keep it updated on this thread as they progress.

GOOD DEAL!!!!!

yup.. ancona duck
and the call duck eggs should be here today or tomorrow.. lol
Mandarins are due in ... in about a week or so (no tracking on them yet) with peafowl eggs expected in around the same time or a bit later

Awesome. Love my Anconas and calls. I've stopped buying eggs off eBay though, all the bigger sellers I don't think they check fertility at all. They are just selling for money.

lol.. he's an old friend of my husband's.. got out of the military, moved out of state and retired to keep small type ducks.. has calls, east indies, assorted wood ducks, mandarins.. a few others that I don't remember right off the top of my head

Oh lol okay. Well if he's up for selling eggs to other people let me know! Currently I just have the calls and Anconas. Thought about getting mandarins but I need to wait lol.

Back
Top Bottom