Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

No, they are too small. Now water wise? yes, actually probably worse but they are so small, they eat less, you can carry them, heck two at a time and don't require big housing and pens. My youngest two girls, that is a dwarf tree btw.

The other half(well all of them actually) Bonnie and Clyde the drake they are older by several months... i keep mine on the ground in a 10x10 dog run the coop is separate.

Call ducks are so cute!<3

Pound cake ducks???:O

That's what i call my calls= pound cake ducks.
lol.png
I mainly keep Muscovy so one extreme to another. I'd need at least half dozen calls to equal one of my big drakes and that still wouldn't cover the weight.

Last edited:
Ducks are social animals and don't do well by themselves...you can expect a whole lot of noisy quacking if you take one and separate it from its peer group. Myself, I don't sell single ducks unless I know the person doing the buying already has other ducks it can be with, because it is so stressful for a duck to be alone.

Ducks are social animals and don't do well by themselves...you can expect a whole lot of noisy quacking if you take one and separate it from its peer group. Myself, I don't sell single ducks unless I know the person doing the buying already has other ducks it can be with, because it is so stressful for a duck to be alone.

I will probably get about four or more, is that enough?

Back
Top Bottom