Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

First pic of new babies. The colors are kind of off because of the red heat lamp bulb. This is a temporary place while the area brooder with the sweeter heater is being rearranged. This pic has only half of them because the Indies that hatched earlier in the week are in a separate container since they're quite a bit larger already.
going clockwise, starting at the top. Not much action in this movie... how much longer are we stuck in here? According to that clock, 92 minutes. It's been saying that since yesterday. Wake me up when the surfs up.

I finally got that video of Wobbles losing it when he gets scritched on that one spot! I already posted this in the selfie thread, but it's worth repeating.

0.jpg

Lol... What makes him so great?
not to speak for Amy since I've never met the little guy but for me it would be his tiny-ness then his sooper cute face with the cheeks and bill, his round body, webbed feet, vocal sounds and his great personality. Then throw in he is soft and warm and you have a perfect storm of duck.

Lol... What makes him so great?

I honestly have no idea. There are, like, a dozen call duck owners on the forum, I have no clue why you guys fixate on Wobs. :p Is he unusual for a duck? I admit I've got no baseline so I have no idea if the things he does are normal or not.

not to speak for Amy since I've never met the little guy but for me it would be his tiny-ness then his sooper cute face with the cheeks and bill, his round body, webbed feet, vocal sounds and his great personality. Then throw in he is soft and warm and you have a perfect storm of duck.
All call ducks are like that... Maybe not the personality part but everything else u said.

Back
Top Bottom