Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Some will be white. Looks like we're only going to have one gray. Three of the ones we unfortunately lost to late death before hatching were gray. :hit We also have the one below, and I'm not sure what color I'd call this one. The colors don't seem to come out exactly right in any pics we take, but these are the ones where they came out closest to what they are in real life, the second one more than the first.
cute cute cute

I'm looking for some guaranteed females. Do you have white and gray?
Some will be white. Looks like we're only going to have one gray. Three of the ones we unfortunately lost to late death before hatching were gray. :hit We also have the one below, and I'm not sure what color I'd call this one. The colors don't seem to come out exactly right in any pics we take, but these are the ones where they came out closest to what they are in real life, the second one more than the first.
So cute! I think I'm going to wait until spring and then purchase some ducklings or eggs. Thank you though!
263a.png
Please let me know if you have something you'd be willing to ship in spring.

I'm looking for some guaranteed females. Do you have white and gray?
So cute! I think I'm going to wait until spring and then purchase some ducklings or eggs. Thank you though!
263a.png
Please let me know if you have something you'd be willing to ship in spring.
I'm gonna guess some variant of fawn coloring. I had a blue fawn & a regular fawn both start out looking very similar to this.

Not much. He went with my husband to work today and he said that Wobs was very well-behaved! ...Which makes me wonder if we're talking about the same duck.

The same duck? Is he usually naughty? How cute that he got to take a field trip to work with your husband.

Last edited:
Yeah, he takes him on Saturdays to give me a break, since hardly anyone's there. And yes, he can be a little hellion! :p

I had a feeling it was to give you a break. But how in the world can a tiny 1 and 1/4 lb duck be a hellion? That's even funnier. Little guy's got spunk.

Back
Top Bottom