Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

My calls are so cute that I can't even stand it!! Never had ducks before and hatched my calls this spring. They are obsessed with me! As soon as they hear the back door open they are yelling and flying to greet me...every time (which is about a dozen times a day). They are loud! But I love it!! I saw the cutest thing ever today...two girls were prancing around trying to catch a flying moth. They just looked so happy and care free. Has anyone else seen there calls do this, go after moths and butterflies? I've seen it a couple times and it's just to cute for words. Is it obvious how they have me wrapped around their little webs!!!?!

My calls are so cute that I can't even stand it!! Never had ducks before and hatched my calls this spring. They are obsessed with me! As soon as they hear the back door open they are yelling and flying to greet me...every time (which is about a dozen times a day). They are loud! But I love it!! I saw the cutest thing ever today...two girls were prancing around trying to catch a flying moth. They just looked so happy and care free. Has anyone else seen there calls do this, go after moths and butterflies? I've seen it a couple times and it's just to cute for words. Is it obvious how they have me wrapped around their little webs!!!?!
Awwwww :love any pics??? I want more!! And have eggs on order :fl

Awwwww :love any pics??? I want more!! And have eggs on order :fl

When are the eggs coming? They were very enjoyable to hatch but I felt a lot of pressure come hatch time. Got them all out safe, though. I hatched 4 girls and 3 boys. I would like to get a good home for a few of them and just keep 2 pairs but no interest around here and I can't see them going to just any home...it has to be a good home. These guys are very sweet and very attached to each other and me!I need to get more pics but here's a couple...

Eta: Their colors had not come in yet in these photos they change so much every week!

Last edited:
When are the eggs coming? They were very enjoyable to hatch but I felt a lot of pressure come hatch time. Got them all out safe, though. I hatched 4 girls and 3 boys. I would like to get a good home for a few of them and just keep 2 pairs but no interest around here and I can't see them going to just any home...it has to be a good home. These guys are very sweet and very attached to each other and me!I need to get more pics but here's a couple...

Eta: Their colors had not come in yet in these photos they change so much every week!
:love I ordered them to ship so that I can set them to hatch on Halloween hopefully

Good luck! Have you hatched calls before? Once I start getting eggs it will be very tempting! I saw them try to mate For the first time today. It was comical! :gig
I have not but have been reading up and picking brains so I hope I can get a few :fl
I'm sure the boys will figure it out. Lol

I'm very tempted to try and hatch another batch of calls. What is the best temperature range to ship eggs? It is starting to get back into the 80's here but I think I should still wait til at least the 70's

I'm very tempted to try and hatch another batch of calls. What is the best temperature range to ship eggs? It is starting to get back into the 80's here but I think I should still wait til at least the 70's
i would wait a little while 80s for shipping sounds high

Treat time! They love their peas
1f495.png

How is everybody doing?
I hope all duckies are well!
awwww
love.gif

I don't have Calls, but I can't resist looking at them... They are so cute!
so GET SOME!!!!

Back
Top Bottom