Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Hello Everyone. Quick question. Do you know where I could get some call ducklings? (not now but in the spring. I already have...let's see... 9 ducks (and a harlequin drake I plan on selling) so I don't want to many, like 2 or 3 or 5 or 10 or... anyway... where might I buy some call ducklings in the spring? I don't care too much about the color. I LOVE the pastel and silver.

Hello Everyone. Quick question. Do you know where I could get some call ducklings? (not now but in the spring. I already have...let's see... 9 ducks (and a harlequin drake I plan on selling) so I don't want to many, like 2 or 3 or 5 or 10 or... anyway... where might I buy some call ducklings in the spring? I don't care too much about the color. I LOVE the pastel and silver.

You may not want to divulge your location, but a general vicinity may help? I could possibly have some, but i won't ship call ducklings.

www.johnsonswaterfowl.comor a local breeder, is going to be your best bet! :)

Are you hoping to find some locally or have some shipped in? I think I will be shipping ducklings in the spring, but only once they are older, probably not newly hatched.

but i won't ship call ducklings.

but only once they are older, probably not newly hatched.

X100 on both of those statements!
If you can't find them locally, I highly recommend either having started juveniles or adults shipped only... only a couple hatcheries even offer to ship Call ducklings and many times there is high % of losses from shipping stress if they are... most breeders will refuse to ship Call ducklings just because they do not ship well and better to avoid unnecessary deaths and heartache... jmo...

X100 on both of those statements!
If you can't find them locally, I highly recommend either having started juveniles or adults shipped only... only a couple hatcheries even offer to ship Call ducklings and many times there is high % of losses from shipping stress if they are... most breeders will refuse to ship Call ducklings just because they do not ship well and better to avoid unnecessary deaths and heartache... jmo...
Good point. I might try johnsons, but I'm only a couple of hours away. Not sure if I would do it if I was farther away.

Good point. I might try johnsons, but I'm only a couple of hours away. Not sure if I would do it if I was farther away.

If you're a couple hours away, I would ask if you could pick them up... just to be safe... with the way USPS works, if the main hub of the PO is in opposite direction from you, then they'd still end up going there before being sent out to you... j/s...

Back
Top Bottom