d'anver lovers,discuss the breed and post some pics!

Pics
Quote:
Thank you, I understand your Repros strains come from where? and is it possible to send eggs in France?

I'd be particularly interested to bring new blood in 2010 if possible!

Quote:
Thank you, I understand your Repros strains come from where? and is it possible to send eggs in France?

I'd be particularly interested to bring new blood in 2010 if possible!

Oh Lord,
I would love to do some overseas line swapping, but I checked into it for a lady in the U.K. this past year, and with all the A.I. scares in Europe they have pretty much made it impossible for us to get anything in or out of the country. Sure wish we could though!
What colors do you currently have?

Too bad, I understand! for now I have no beards of barbu d'anvers before I had a thousand and porcelain flower but I intend to start his breeding and other breeds such as Bantam Cochin, Sabelpoot and Serama

I do not know yet because I may be starting to live in Cameroon!

I am interested in 10 or 12 eggs in each of the varieties you raise!

Last edited:
Try this link

http://www.antwerpener-bartzwerge.de/

It's the German site for antwerp d'anvers, if you or any one you know speaks German, I'm sure you can find loads of breeders off it.
I just know how to look at the 27 or so different colors they have on it, gorgeous!
I can tell you how to get to the gallery if needed, but that's as far as my "German" will get me, LOL....

Quote:
Okay, how? I went to the site, but cant find anything!! (and IM half German...
roll.png
)

HA, I hear ya!
On the home page of it, go to the top margin, right in the center, click the word "bildgalerie"
This takes you to the photo page. Look for the waving flags on that page, click the British flag, this will ruffly translate the gallery part into English for you (I believe there a French flag on there too!)
Anyway, once you click the flag, go to the left margin of the new page, click on standard and nun-standard colours.

Then go threw the list, they are amazing!

Quote:
Welp, we drug our feet long enough and finally got started on remodeling the website today Rareroo and everybody else!
We now have it where you can go to the photo and video page and sub link over to our photo bucket site and see all the pics we have of EVERYTHING on it. All the different bantams, ducks, turkeys, and soon all the peafowl too (just waiting on them to finish feathering out).Eventually we'll have each album linked to each corresponding web page too, in other words, all the bantams will be linked to the bantam page and so on. All those codes and stuff just makes my brain hurt, so it will take a few days. Thankfully my wife and read and understand all that mess, it's a foreign language to me,
big_smile.png

We are still working on it though, will take most of the long weekend here to get it like I want it. The bantam page will take for every as it has tons of breeds and colors to get on it. All the other pages are almost complete, they were easy! Like I said, just missing the peafowl pics, and 1 breed of the turkeys.
Hope ya like it, give us about a week and we'll have it all finished up , I hope!
wink.png

Thanks
Aubrey

and keep those d'Anver pics, questions and storys coming, I have enjoyed the heck out of this thread!!!!

Last edited:
I all, just wanted to take a minute to invite all of you to join the d'Anver Club of America.
It's a great club dedicated to this breed, and needs all the suport it can get. Also has lots of info, breeders list, show updates etc...
Check it out, to be a general member is free, of a club membership is only $10..
Hope to see yall there!
http://danverclub.webs.com/

Aubrey

Aubrey, I just went through your photo album. Oh, my, I think when I'm ready for my bantams, I must have the porcelain (and possibly a few lavender) D'Anvers. Then hens are just the cutest things I've ever seen! Yours look amazing.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom