Danville Ohio Swappers Days 2009

Taking any BLRW???
big_smile.png

I put the calender with work hours on it somewhere safe....... I hope dh is off those dates then I can go shopping for feathered pets! He can stay home! Geese ...... guineas ....... oh boy!

Yep I am taking BLRW chicks.
big_smile.png
I have 9 so far that has hatched out. I may keep 1 or 2 chicks back but then again......I may take them all!
celebrate.gif

Misty, I hope you get to come up for the swap! They always have fun feathered friends for sale!
gig.gif
lau.gif
lol.png
wee.gif

Last edited:
I think I will try to make it to Mt. Hope on the 15th. I am looking for a white silkie and some Ameruacanas.. I try to conect with a guy in Frazeysburg but he only answered half of my email. We set a day but he would never give me a time. I hate to drive an hour and find out he was not there. So, Thursday would be the best day to be there?

Harley's Girl I visited your BYC page beautiful birds. I hope I get the opportunity to see you at Mt.. Hope. You have several varities that I am interested in. Ideal cut my order this year and I did not receive the BRs,Spitz, and the Brabanter. I am jealous of your flock.

Quote:
lol.png
I am so excited that my Spitz are now laying! I have 2 hens that are from imported lines.
ep.gif
My friend has the parents that were imported from Swiss!
th.gif
I only have 2 brabanter chicks now but hopefully I will have more out by the Mt. Hope swap. For sure by the Danville swap!
wink.png

I will be wearing my yellow Chillin' with my peeps shirt. And I will more than likely have my 2 daughters with me. I am looking to borrow an easy up, there will be a green jeep grand cherokee and should be a white cherokee. Sadly I am easy to over look............only 5'1"
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom