Dark Eggs Assortment Package!!!

little_grey_bantam

Songster
10 Years
Mar 29, 2009
Russell County
Figured this would be a fun addition to add!
This would be a great package for somenoe who would LOVE to raise dual-purpose birds that lay dark eggs!

Included are French Black Copper Marans, White Marans and Cuckoo Marans (these may be mix, but 1/2 will be purebred!). You will also receive Wellsummer/Speckled Sussex crosses!!!!
At least, 6 of these eggs will be FBCM; the rest will be mixes of pures and hybrids!

This is for 18 eggs!

For a total of at least 18 eggs!

I prefer Postal Money Orders, but if you decide to use paypal, that is alright too! Using PMO will give you that dozen of FREE eggs
wink.png
[trying to avoid fees!]
These are just to fill the box up, but of your choosing, may be those breeds stated above, or if you'd like, a bantam assortment (Lakevelders, OEGBs, Blue & White Silkies, Red Bantam Cochins, Seabright and hybrids of these!).

Shipping is $15!

Please note: Although I package my eggs well, once in a blue the PO goes a little "postal." In this case, if there are any considerable amount of broken eggs, please take pictures of the box and eggs - [damage] (for insurance purpose). If you'd like, I will be able to replace these eggs if you pay shipping!
smile.png

*If you're just wanting to purchase a certain breed (like FBCMs, or Pure Speckled Sussexes, please PM me for those prices).

Anyways, HAPPY HATCHING!!

OK, I keep looking at this post over and over again... soooooo tempting!

Are you saying that if this is paid with a postal money order you will include an extra dozen on top of the 18 in the pkg?

Quote:
Hell, if you're close enough (live in a state near KS), I can probably get a bigger box and ship your little butt more eggs than you want for the same shipping price!
: / Any and all funds goes straight back to the birds... BUT that doesn't stop me from trying to save every single egg by shipping extras to everyone lol

So beware, you may receive a dozen, maybe even two dozen MORE due to shipping...!!!!!!
If I could, I would personally sit on these and hatch them out... but I can't!

Oh heck! Sign me up. I've been wanting Marans for so long, this is a great opportunity. I finally got a 4mo. cuckoo maran at the NEPC show ... I believe she needs some cousins.
wink.png

Please send me the details for the PMO.

I have been wanting those darn marans forever! Please send me address so I can get a money order out promptly! You make such a deal, its worth having to write the name and address on the money order, even lick the envelope!
thank you
karen

Back
Top Bottom