Dashcam footage from this morning.

rebelcowboysnb

Confederate Money Farm
11 Years
Nov 14, 2008
Independent State of Dade NWGa
Car+tree=helicopter ride.

You can see the car on the rollback at the end of the video. The passenger door is pushed in all the way to the driver seat an compressed the drivers seat some too. I have never seen a car that mashed with someone alive in it but she was an I assume should eventually be ok.

Last edited:
good thing she hit the passenger side... had she hit the other, the outcome wouldn't have been so good.

The car was traveling south(camera is pointed north) around a long right hand turn. The car left the road off the left side just as the road entered a trait a way. The front of the car dug in to the ground as it came off the road turning it sideways where it centered a 5 foot wide tree with the passenger side B post (the post between the front an back door). That pushed the passenger doors an B post threw the passenger seat an in to the driver seat an driver.

A cop was in the driveway on the left(camera POV) doing some kind of report. I assume the car was going rather fast around the corner, saw the cop an hit the break to hard.

Excited young cop on the radio less than 2 miles away, I went to see if I could help.

I love dash cams videos,thanks! Watch the russian ones here and there. Wish I had one,but alas it would not decrease the twits on the road.Still it would be fun! If I had a holder for my phone I would use that to record.Never know what craziness it will catch.

I actually got the camera after being in a wreck than was not my fault an the guy sued me. Camera cost about $300 but I figure it will pay for its self next time someone hits me.

Here are some of my other dashcam videos.

Here is the view from the other side of the camera.

Back
Top Bottom