Daughter and archery?

I've seen that look. They look you in the eyes....searching for a weakness just before ATTACK!

She is honing her Ninja skills as we speak......

Last edited:
I have a ninja RIR.

If I give one of the other hens a big grasshopper this particular hen will run up from behind, leap up (sometimes stepping with one foot on the other hens back, sometimes just jumping over), grab the grasshopper from the other bird's beak and continue on her way in a fluid forward motion. It's pretty sneaky and the 'victim' bird usually just stands there looking confused.

I had some turkeys that would look at your eyeballs like they were juicy grapes. Those turkeys would peck at anything. I think they lived thier entire lives thinking there were only two classification of things in the world, 1) Things that were edible and 2) Things that should be.
They were like goats with feathers.

My husband and I shoot primitive recurve bows made in Hungary (since you have a Vizsla, you may wish to coordinate
smile.png
)

www.horsebows.com sells two bows designed for women or smaller archers, the Scythian and the Tartar. I have both and I shoot them both easily (I'm 5'2"). The bows can be used left or right handed. The Scythian is about half the price of the Tartar though the Tartar has more power.

Back
Top Bottom