Pics
Don't feel bad. My fave part is when it's over.
🤣
That is how i tend to feel these days. Being a cook for a living makes a holiday that is mostly about cooking and eating not something i get too excited about.
I have to cook a thanksgiving dinner at the school then usually have two or sometimes three dinners to help with and attend for family. I am the family pie maker and usually in charge of the turkey.
Takes me three days to get my kitchen cleaned up after it's all done. :th

I just ordered a bunch of seeds, soil, and trays for some reason so now I have it for spring at least ??? 🤣🤦‍♀️ I was thinking of trying to grow a pepper plant or two over winter though inside since I’ve heard they’re technically perennials. I was going to dig up and save the plant we had outside but I was too late.

This is one of them. It arrived fast as heck. The other doesn’t arrive till Thursday.

09B07B58-9C17-4B62-87EF-9A2DEC7658AA.jpeg

That is how i tend to feel these days. Being a cook for a living makes a holiday that is mostly about cooking and eating not something i get too excited about.
I have to cook a thanksgiving dinner at the school then usually have two or sometimes three dinners to help with and attend for family. I am the family pie maker and usually in charge of the turkey.
Takes me three days to get my kitchen cleaned up after it's all done. :th
I was family pie maker this year. Usually mom does pies (sister and nieces can't even make mashed taters), but she just had shoulder surgery. She made her famous pie crust, but I made the pies.

New one this year: Snickerdoodle cheesecake apple pie. I'm pretty proud of it.
20221125_122759.jpg

20221125_170545.jpg

Back
Top Bottom