The one point I wanted to reveal bright and clear is that no matter how much politicians raise the minimum wage to, there will be an expense standing in line for the increase.
I don't think expenses are standing in line waiting for a minimum wage increase. Seems expenses always continue to raise and minimum wage plays catch up.

It is not to me. Credit score is a large part of the puzzle. At least that's what the decision makers think.
You can't have a good score with out an education that lets you plan to get to a point that a credit score is what it is needed to be. You need to know what your skills are and plan wisely or a good credit sore just will not happen. If you make good decisions and don't fall prey to a pandemic that you can't control a good credit score should be a given. Those good scores come form planning and good decisions based on knowledge and follow through. There is an instance of someone inheriting large sums of money and then just paying their bills on time and gaining good credit. They have to have credit and pay on time both. Money in the bank doesn't get you good credit. You have to demonstrate that you pay and pay on time.

I'm back for a minute. Don't buy Excel. There are free office apps. I use one. They all are good enough and beyond for basic planning. Accounting offices use Excel. If you quality for the free household copy of MS Office by all means use it because of all the free templates that it has. I'm give out kids. The one point I wanted to reveal bright and clear is that no matter how much politicians raise the minimum wage to, there will be an expense standing in line for the increase. In the long run we can only help ourselves by using a way of living that was taught back in the 60's. Maybe before. One needs to identify their needs and their wants. Spend money on needs and hide wants in the closet. Watch out for the gray areas between needs and wants. They can bankrupt us. Once we see how this works there is a lot more light at the end of the tunnel that gets brighter every day.
That makes sense! Thanks! And I have a free year of Microsoft Office that came with my computer. Just need to find the code in my email and install it

You can't have a good score with out an education that lets you plan to get to a point that a credit score is what it is needed to be. You need to know what your skills are and plan wisely or a good credit sore just will not happen. If you make good decisions and don't fall prey to a pandemic that you can't control a good credit score should be a given. Those good scores come form planning and good decisions based on knowledge and follow through. There is an instance of someone inheriting large sums of money and then just paying their bills on time and gaining good credit. They have to have credit and pay on time both. Money in the bank doesn't get you good credit. You have to demonstrate that you pay and pay on time.
I know someone without any sort of education, didn’t even finish school and didn’t grow up in this country. He worked for every penny and had zero knowledge, but made it work.

It is not to me. Credit score is a large part of the puzzle. At least that's what the decision makers think.
That's another struggle my kids have had. Can't do anything without credit. Can't establish credit because no one will give them a credit card because they have no credit. They have all needed a co signer for everything.. even to rent an apartment. And then these apartments do not turn in their payment history to the credit bureau.... unless they mess up. So they don't build any good credit there.

That's another struggle my kids have had. Can't do anything without credit. Can't establish credit because no one will give them a credit card because they have no credit. They have all needed a co signer for everything.. even to rent an apartment. And then these apartments do not turn in their payment history to the credit bureau.... unless they mess up. So they don't build any good credit there.
That sucks!! I got a small scholarship when I went to school so I’m still paying that off which has helped my credit I think because it’s always on time and the length of time I’ve had it.

Back
Top Bottom