Yeah. It probably won’t be till next year as term start is in 4 months and I don’t think I’ll be able to apply and get in and be ready in that time.
You can get into Hillsborough Community College easy in that amount of time. The first two years of classes are the same as if you were to attend FSU or UofF or any other 4 year college. Check it out.

You can get into Hillsborough Community College easy in that amount of time. The first two years of classes are the same as if you were to attend FSU or UofF or any other 4 year college. Check it out.
I’m going to go to st Pete college for 4 year of under graduate study and get my bachelor’s degree in veterinarian technology then go to vet school at probably UF or an out of state college.

My mom went to St Pete when it was just a 2 year college and got a degree that let her work a good job after my dad died. Graduation was a hilarious event. One of the graduates had hair down to his waist and my grandmother leaned over and whispered in my ear "They ought to cut his tallywhacker off".

Back
Top Bottom