As long as you can cover your plants if the temperatures drop too low it should be okay. The soil temperatures have to be warmer too for the warm season crops, or they will rot.

Cold season crops can take light frosts, and snows. I plant those as soon as I can work the soil. Lettuce, spinach, radish, carrots, peas, and any other crops are cold season. They will be done when it warms up too much and will go to seed.
Good to know! Thanks! I was thinking of starting them inside or in the greenhouse before transplanting when it’s time so hopefully wouldn’t need a cover ?

I think I should start the kale now then?

Looking good there! This seems like good gardening weather, you can warm up with all that tilling. Can’t wait to see how things go!

I’m doing some hydroponic gardening this year, I have four varieties of tomatoes going and one cucumber. None of my herbs sprouted, but they’re old seeds.

Looking good there! This seems like good gardening weather, you can warm up with all that tilling. Can’t wait to see how things go!

I’m doing some hydroponic gardening this year, I have four varieties of tomatoes going and one cucumber. None of my herbs sprouted, but they’re old seeds.
Thanks! Definitely good weather for it! Supposed to be 50s all week. Tomorrow and Wednesday are supposed to be almost 60. :eek: :D and the tilling is a great workout! Hahah I’m sore now 🤣

I’m hoping everything goes well :fl gotta try to rake out the weeds tomorrow and then I gotta plan a little and figure out where stuff is gonna go.

I’ve always thought hydroponics looked cool! Good luck with everything!! That stinks about the herbs but hopefully everything else will do well!

:celebrate:wee
93B2EFA8-95D7-449C-93FD-B9BA82185E35.jpeg
C08A3767-E5AF-4BAF-9247-17213D4C070B.jpeg
F570A509-18D5-466D-9819-11904239AFB5.jpeg

I’m so sore LOL
Half my arthritis is from gardening. Don't do too much.

The flower seeds I started last week have already germinated. I put them on the top of my goldfish tank. The heat helped. Tank is half dark, but the fish will be okay for a few weeks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom