(Day 1) 29-Day Giving Challenge - A place for sharing.

Quote:
You all are making me drool
tongue.png

My small gesture for the day - I assisted Barred-rocks-rock with his hosting duties for the BYC Trivia Contest tonight. I didn't have to, but wanted to be there if he needed any help.

Shoot. Ya know I do things on a daily basis and didn't even consider that this counts!!! My co-worker has wanted to try my meatloaf and loves my mashed taters, so I saved the leftovers tonight for her to have for lunch tomorrow. That counts right?

Quote:
I did! I had 3 dozen set in fridge and only 1 was for that person-well I had a customer who always buy 3 doz at a time. He showed up without calling and I sold him all 3 dozen..Then I was going to that person house for dinner last night and was panicked..I ran down to coopand tod the girls my situation and 10 complied-I went into fridge and pulled out moms secret egg stash for incubating and pulled out two fresh blue eggs o fill the dozen and I gave them to them when we showed up for dinner:) It felt good-Usually with 35 hens I have gotten 2 1/2 Doz in a day but lately its been 12 if Im lucky-and luckily the ones I want to incubate are the ones laying:)

I did get my breads and pie made. The only problem is when I drove DD to cheer practice without grumbling, on a Sunday, someone cracked into the orange-cranberry bread. Oh, well, I can always give half a bread. Oh and the pie never made it past dessert.
big_smile.png

I am making a couple dishclothes to slip into the cow hat order that is going out tomorrow from my Esty shop. They will be scratching their heads when they get it.
wink.png

hi i'm rainplaces son we went to walmart looking for things to use and made smile cards today. I gave flowers to somebody with a smile card.

Back
Top Bottom