Day 20 and nothing ( 4 Hatched pic #4)

OK. I have 3 showgirls and one that I think is a silkie with pink skin or something.
There are about 6 eggs left but I dont think they are any good I candled thm this morning and no movement or sound.

one showgirl is light gray with a black patch on head. (what color would that be)
one is dark with blond in it . the bluff on top is mixed blond and dark brown. looks like Don King LOL, Do you think it could be a partage color and the last showgirl is yellow with some black on the back and the so with the pink skin one.
Will post pic's soon

Last edited:
Julie's Silkies :

OK. I have 3 showgirls and one that I think is a silkie with pink skin or something.
There are about 6 eggs left but I dont think they are any good I candled thm this morning and no movement or sound.

one showgirl is light gray with a black patch on head. (what color would that be)
one is dark with blond in it . the bluff on top is mixed blond and dark brown. looks like Don King LOL, Do you think it could be a partage color and the last showgirl is yellow with some black on the back and the so with the pink skin one.
Will post pic's soon

If you see no movement then try and chip the top where the air sack is-I always do and have saved some that way-they may be stuck in there or cant tturn to get into the right position-most of the time though they have passed-I would check​

Here are a few pic's. Would love some help on what colors they are.
Thanks Julie

Pic #1
Pink skinned chick (I think it's a silkie with pink skin)
it yellow with some black on the back
a4ojs9.jpg

Pic #2
15hh72q.jpg

Pic #3
Don King Look alike
vdo7jn.jpg

Pic #4
Some coloring as the pink skin chick but has black skin
2eb916a.jpg

You sure did get cuties.
congrats. I dont think the rest of mine are going to make it but Im leaving them in the bator for the next 4 -5days.5 that will be the 26th.day.just to see if anything more happens.

I have 4 silkies and 5 ameraucanas.
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom