Day 20 going into 21

Thechickenchick2

Songster
Mar 15, 2018
Rhode Island
so I decided to candle considering all of the mishaps I’ve endured the last few weeks. I only have 2 eggs left and I’m not seeing any movement. One fills out the egg more than the other and there still seems to be quite a bit of liquid (yolk). Is this normal considering they should be hatching any moment now? The one that fills the egg the least has the most amount of fluid. Viable or likely dead?

so I decided to candle considering all of the mishaps I’ve endured the last few weeks. I only have 2 eggs left and I’m not seeing any movement. One fills out the egg more than the other and there still seems to be quite a bit of liquid (yolk). Is this normal considering they should be hatching any moment now? The one that fills the egg the least has the most amount of fluid. Viable or likely dead?
Can you post a picture? I use this chart for candling.
712cbd6082fc6c159e064f4955244d20b03ba0b6_1_690x413.jpg

So I just took a major risk and opened up the egg that had a lot of yolk left. I know this is my first time doing this but there was no denying this one was a late quitter considering its size etc. I was correct. Going on assumption around day 15/16 this egg quit.

Back
Top Bottom