Day 21-no sounds, no pips, no nothing!

It's enough to drive you to drink, LOL!!

drink_nl.gif

Thanks! That "it's enough to drive you to drink" actually made me laugh, and made me realize that it's probably about time for a fresh pot of coffee. Thanks friend! Kim

It's a good morning! My dear husband woke to find one of the eggs with a tiny speck of shell gone...thank you God!...then I heard a sweet little peep! Today is day 22. A sweet friend last night said that when theirs hatched, the 1st pipped the night of the 22nd day, and the rest hatched on day 23. That gave me some encouragement, but I have to ask...is that common? Kim

" I survived the hatch 2008" is a great idea! LOL

I haven't moved from my house since Monday, and nothings really even happened yet...will I ever leave my house once they hatch?????

My poor kids....I better take them out today so they know that mommy's not totally losing it!
barnie.gif

Hang in there!! I remember when I and 2 other kindergarten teachers each had an incubator full of eggs in our rooms and theirs hatched and mine didn't and I was sooo bummed. It wasn't until I arrived to school on day 23 that I found an incubator full of chicks. I think the temp has a lot to do with it. If it's a tiny bit hotter than normal, they hatch on day 20 and a tiny bit cooler they hatch late. That's been my experience anyway. Good luck!!!!

Back
Top Bottom