Day 22 Call Duck Hatching

Pics

tia

Crowing
14 Years
Apr 19, 2009
Valdez, Alaska
Day 22 of hatching call ducks. Is this little guy already internally pipped or just working at it? I was going to stop turning tomorrow. I'm assuming 26 days for call ducks.

IMG_6276.JPG
IMG_6274.JPG

Not internally pipped yet, but it does look like he's pushed up against the membrane and getting positioned :)

I wish my eggs were that far along. I have 3 call duck eggs under broody chicken but their only on day 10. Post pics when it's hatched.

I have 9 that are moving around. I can only hope that they will all hatch. I usually up the humidity to 65 for the last few days. I've been reading some places online it should be higher for call ducks. I have been pretty successful with other ducks with that humidity. I'm afraid if I switch it up a bit they might drown. Any thoughts on that would be appreciated if anyone has experience with Calls.

I have 9 that are moving around. I can only hope that they will all hatch. I usually up the humidity to 65 for the last few days. I've been reading some places online it should be higher for call ducks. I have been pretty successful with other ducks with that humidity. I'm afraid if I switch it up a bit they might drown. Any thoughts on that would be appreciated if anyone has experience with Calls.
Post pics when they hatch!!!! Ducklings!

Back
Top Bottom