Day 23 Internal Pip

It's officially day 28. The left one that was peeping a lot and I could see a lot of movement from the hole I made. It looked like it was trying to make a hole of its own which looked like a little bruise spot. But it stopped at some point and hasn't gone any further. Even it's breathing looks shallower. The other egg is starting to break through and peep a lot. Yesterday the left one was breathing a lot and now it's barely breathing. I'm not really sure what I should do.
Is that bruise outside the air cell ? If so it needs a safety hole ASAP
It will run out of air and pass.
Hole only needs to be pin size in the centre of the bruise

Is that bruise outside the air cell ? If so it needs a safety hole ASAP
It will run out of air and pass.
Hole only needs to be pin size in the centre of the bruise
The bruise is right below the hole I made, so still in the aircell! And about an hour ago it started talking again and shaking a LOT so I guess I just need to sit back and let them work. I've been encouraging them all morning and it seems to be work a little! Screenshot_20240202-100027_Video Player.jpg

The bruise is right below the hole I made, so still in the aircell! And about an hour ago it started talking again and shaking a LOT so I guess I just need to sit back and let them work. I've been encouraging them all morning and it seems to be work a little!View attachment 3739693
As long as the bruise is inside the aircell it’s fine
It can get air
Outside the air cell is when we worry as they can’t get air without a external pip or help with a pin hole
Baby hit a little blood vein and this causes the bruise
Yes relaxing is a key part
Enjoy every second of the hatching
I watch my bator like a tv program 😂
It’s so amazing watching them break out

@SammyKay
How’s the babies doing ?
No progress on the egg that made a crack this morning, but it has been shaking now and then and peeping. The egg with the bruise has been shaking and peeping a lot. No cracks in its shell though. So not quite sure what to do at this point. Tempted to just leave them tonight and see what the situation is in the morning before I do anything.

No progress on the egg that made a crack this morning, but it has been shaking now and then and peeping. The egg with the bruise has been shaking and peeping a lot. No cracks in its shell though. So not quite sure what to do at this point. Tempted to just leave them tonight and see what the situation is in the morning before I do anything.
I wouldn’t worry yet
It takes up to 72 hours from internal pip
24-48 hours after external but they had externals to start with so hard to say exactly when they would have made their own without yours
You don’t want to rush them out
I would give them more time to absorb
They have come this far with being started before they were ready ti start
Let’s give them time to finish being ready :)

I wouldn’t worry yet
It takes up to 72 hours from internal pip
24-48 hours after external but they had externals to start with so hard to say exactly when they would have made their own without yours
You don’t want to rush them out
I would give them more time to absorb
They have come this far with being started before they were ready ti start
Let’s give them time to finish being ready :)
My little baby pipped! And definitely not the the place I though it was (the bruise). Is it possible it moved? But it ended up pipping in the hole I made!

Back
Top Bottom