Day 29 and nothing..

Lamaremybabies

Crowing
Nov 2, 2015
New England
So I have 6 duck eggs in my Incubator and it's day 29 I think... I read that you shouldn't count the set date as day 1 so if that's correct then it's day 28. The temp reads at 98.9-99.1 degrees and 55% humidity, but I still don't see any movement or pipping. Should I try candling them quickly to see if they are even alive? Or just let them sit for another day? I've never done this so I'm very nervous.

Ok. I just saw your pics of the eggs on the other thread. I thought this chart would help if you haven't already seen it. :)

Yeah that's my go to chart! Thanks.

Hey Sophia. :)

Did you candle them before lock down to see if they were alive? I would just give it a little more time and see what happens. Hopefully they'll hatch real soon! :hugs

Did you candle them before lock down to see if they were alive? I would just give it a little more time and see what happens. Hopefully they'll hatch real soon! :hugs

I didn't candle them because I had candles them a couple days before and I saw them moving around so I assumed they were fine...

I didn't candle them because I had candles them a couple days before and I saw them moving around so I assumed they were fine...

Ok. Well, they should be hatching soon unless the temperature somehow fluctuated. But hopefully that's not the case. I would give it some more time. :) :fl

Back
Top Bottom