Day 3, the embryo looks like it's stuck to the air cell

alireza18feb

Songster
Mar 28, 2020
I candled the egg to see the embryo, It's very close to the air cell as if it is stuck to it
Is it going to be a problem?
I can't provide you with a picture since I opened the incubator an hour ago and forgot to take a pic
It has an automatic Turner, turning every hour

Last edited:
It's usually not a problem. Did you mark the eggs on the side you you can tell if that egg is being turned? I have 1 or 2 eggs in my incubators that for some reason don't turn properly. I know this because I mark D and N on the sides so I can tell immediately when they are not turning. I turn those by hand, usually by day 10 they are heavy enough that the turner will start turning them.

It's usually not a problem. Did you mark the eggs on the side you you can tell if that egg is being turned? I have 1 or 2 eggs in my incubators that for some reason don't turn properly. I know this because I mark D and N on the sides so I can tell immediately when they are not turning. I turn those by hand, usually by day 10 they are heavy enough that the turner will start turning them.
Thanks
Mine does a 90 degree turn every hour so I'm not worried about turning

Thanks
Mine does a 90 degree turn every hour so I'm not worried about turning
Have you seen it turn the eggs? Sometimes automatic turners, no matter how expensive they are can have malfunctions and not turn properly. I would mark the eggs, if you haven’t done so with an X on one side and O on the other and check hourly throughout the day to make sure they are being turned.

Have you seen it turn the eggs? Sometimes automatic turners, no matter how expensive they are can have malfunctions and not turn properly. I would mark the eggs, if you haven’t done so with an X on one side and O on the other and check hourly throughout the day to make sure they are being turned.
Yes, it has an egg tray, I always check whether it has turned.

Back
Top Bottom