I really am trying to do everything right. I keep the temp stable, I add the water every 3 days, or as it evaporates and is needed, and I turn them gently 2 to 3 times each day, but when I went to candle them tonight I only saw one that for sure looks like it has veins starting. A few of them were still completely clear. I am going to wait until day 13 and try to candle them quickly and see if I have anything. At this point though it isn't looking so good. This is my first time using an incubator. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not. Whoever reads this, send some good hatching vibes my way, please! I could use them!