Day old Chicks!!: 40+ breeds available: English Orpingtons, Auto Sexing Breeds, Partridge Brahmas,

Papa, you still have some baby wyandotte chicks available? Would like to have 4 golden laced, 4 silver laced and 2 blue laced red, how much would be shipped to 93015?

Papa, you still have some baby wyandotte chicks available? Would like to have 4 golden laced, 4 silver laced and 2 blue laced red, how much would be shipped to 93015?
i did send you a PM right? Just want to make sure. I have turned out the SLW for the fall and I don't have any gold laced wyandottes. I do have BLRW and some available next week. cost is $40 to ship plus $8 per chick with minimum of 10 per order.

I'm interested in olive eggers if you still have any chicks? Could you PM me please? I would like more info and a picture. Thanks!
Hey there. I need to take some photos of the olive eggers that are laying. They are autosexing and lay a light olive/green egg. I need to take some pics for someone else so will try to do that in the next few days. I do have chicks hatching tuesday and the following tuesday. :)

what do you charge and do you ship? I live in Missouri

When will you have Faverolles hacking again? I would like possibly 3

I am also interested in a couple chocolate and buff/lemon orpingtons.

I will be ready in about a month for chicks. Please keep me in mind..

what do you charge and do you ship? I live in Missouri

When will you have Faverolles hacking again? I would like possibly 3

I am also interested in a couple chocolate and buff/lemon orpingtons.

I will be ready in about a month for chicks. Please keep me in mind..

I would want ALL hens. no boys..plz

Back
Top Bottom