Day old Chicks!!: 40+ breeds available: English Orpingtons, Auto Sexing Breeds, Partridge Brahmas,

Please let me know, I am interested in a few black copper marans and some others to make minimum for shipping. That would be perfect timing for me as well!

What color range are your black copper marans eggs?
I'm just looking at the color charts online and I would say 4-8 for all my hens through the season. I have a black copper hen who lays the darkest eggs and a splash who lays the lightest. Right now, most all eggs are in the 4-6 range as they have been laying solid since January.

Hi Jeff,
I was wondering if you are getting any white (and splash) silkie chicks now?
If so, I am interested in getting a few. I have 3 white pullets of my own I'm growing out to add to my flock but want to put in some new lines. I'm also interested in buying a couple of splash but I've really had a hard time finding whites! And, honestly, I'm having the worst time with hatching shipped eggs lately.
Oh, and I'd prefer to pick them up in Orangevale when you are down this way. I'm not in a hurry, by the way. :)
Thanks....Let me know, Darla

Still wondering if you have white silkies chicks available?

Hi Jeff,
I was wondering if you are getting any white (and splash) silkie chicks now?
If so, I am interested in getting a few. I have 3 white pullets of my own I'm growing out to add to my flock but want to put in some new lines. I'm also interested in buying a couple of splash but I've really had a hard time finding whites! And, honestly, I'm having the worst time with hatching shipped eggs lately.
Oh, and I'd prefer to pick them up in Orangevale when you are down this way. I'm not in a hurry, by the way. :)
Thanks....Let me know, Darla

Still wondering if you have white silkies chicks available?

Hey there. Sorry on vacation so not doing much internet time. I don't have any silkies at all currently. I do have silkies set to hatch when i get back so may have some but I have been having fertility issues for a bout a month in the whites. :(. I've had plenty of bbs silkies though they have just all sold. Should have some hatching next week.

Thank you for letting me know. Everyone seems to be having a challenge with whites. Someone else just bought me out of all chicks and eggs. Finally my girls are laying again and the boys give me great fertility!
Also, I have these 3 juveniles to add soon. One might be a cockerel.
Let me know if/when you DO have white chicks....I still want to add a new line!
Oh, by the way that black chick turne out to be a hen and is Leo Pierre's (splash roo) new favorite! :D

Back
Top Bottom